[TYPO3-english] feeditadvanced - editing window is too small and not resizable

Valery Romanchev romanchev at typo3lab.ru
Sat Jan 23 10:38:34 CET 2010

Hello

There is old problem in Advanced Frontend Editing (feaditadvanced):
"Editing window is too small and not resizable"
See: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/show/4787

It seems to be *major* problem, that makes feeditadvanced unusable in
real life projects.

Other things in feeditadvanced works OK and features are really amazing.
I spend some time tring to fix the problem, but no success.
Do you experience the problem? May be we can do some collective efforts
to fix it...

Regards,
Valery Romanchev
www.typo3lab.ru