[TYPO3-english] urgent minijob - realurl/multidomain/multilanguage/singletree
stefanisak at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 22 14:08:03 CET 2010
it seems to be this issue: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10774
I am working at the same problem right now. The given hints in the bug
report didn't work for me.
So I try to fix it on my own. The solution is nothing more than 4 or
5 lines in the realurl_conf.php.
Until yet, it works quiet well. Let me have a closer look at it and do
I will try to provide a patch then...
On 22.01.2010, at 12:13, G.Unger wrote:
> hello list
> I posted the job-enquiry on the job list, and I know that
> crossposting is not really nice, but as the task needs to be done by
> monday and I am not sure that all of you are as well folling the job
> list, I want to post the detauls here as well:
> hello list
> I have setup a typo3 4.2.10 with realurl/multidomain/multilanguage/
> a.t.m. a classic realurl setup is working:
> - domain.com and domain.de point to the same webroot
> - realurl workz with the language parameter after the domain
> domain.com leads to domain.com/en/...
> domain.de leads to domain.com/de/...
> including languageswitch
> as described by dmitry in his blog http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/realurl-separate-language-domains-in-an-easy-way.html
> domain.com to lead directly to the english version and domain.de to
> the german version without the additional prevar en/de and without
> breaking the 1:1 relation in languageswitch.
> I tried for 2 days now to get this running without success.
> the page is ready to be launched, despite of this last issue.
> the job needs immediate hands on and should be resolved over the
> anybody how is interested and has experience how to set up the
> realurl conf please contact me a.s.a.p.
> thx and regards,
> TYPO3-english mailing list
> TYPO3-english at lists.typo3.org
More information about the TYPO3-english