[TYPO3-english] Hide tabs on certain page type

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Fri Jan 22 12:32:33 CET 2010

Hi Peter,

But can you configure a field based upon the type in another field is
more the goal? I believe that Maria wants to disable certain fields when
the doktype equals 'shortcut'. So from the manual:

TCEFORM.[tablename].[field] would be TCEFORM.pages.author.disabled =1
and this would turn off the field for all pages.

But for *just* the shortcut page how would you do it?
TCEFORM.pages.author.types.4.disabled = 1

Is that correct - the [field] is the field you want to disable and the
[type] is the doc type?

Tyler