[TYPO3-english] Hide tabs on certain page type

Peter Klein pmk at io.dk
Thu Jan 21 19:37:19 CET 2010

Hi Maria.
The manual is your friend ;)

TCEFORM.[tablename].[field] -  configures the field in TCEFORM for all
types.
TCEFORM.[tablename].[field].types.[type] - configures the field in TCEFORM
in case the 'type'-value of the field matches type.
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsconfig/4.3.1/view/1/5/#id2506152

--

Peter Klein / Clio Online

news:mailman.1.1263916964.21945.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...