[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.3.1 upgrade

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Jan 21 15:43:43 CET 2010

Hi,

Lamb, Brian kirjoitti:
  > I am trying to upgrade to typo3 4.3.1 but my backend still says
4.2.11. My sys/admin has uploaded the files to the proper directory. I
then logged into the backend and ran the Update Wizard and Database
Analyzer but it still says 4.2.11. Admittedly, it has been a while since
I've done an upgrade so I may have missed a step. Can anyone assist?

Check this:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Typo3_Installation_Basics

What comes in mind is that you have to update the symlink typo3_src to
point to the right folder. This in your case:

rm typo3_src
ln -s ./typo3_src-x.x.x typo3_src

The first row deletes the old symlink. In the second row you have to put
the path right. If the source is three levels up you go

ln -s ../../../typo3_src-4.3.1 typo3_src

--
  With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto