[TYPO3-english] no_cache=0

marfola mbaldussi at kidscantravel.com
Thu Jan 21 13:25:30 CET 2010

Thanks Dimitri,

I wasn’t logged in (FE or BE) when I tested the header.

FYI: I’m able to force the Pragma header via php so it doesn’t return
no_cache but am not convinced this is the right method.
Can you tell where Pragma is set in typo3?

As mentioned in my previous post:
The no_cache flag is disabled in each template of my tree.
config.no_cache = 0 in the main, top most template.
SendCacheHeaders=1 in the main, top most template.
My extensions aren’t USER_INT.
None of my extensions are set to no_cache=1
My unmapped urls return the proper header - cache control:private header.
The mapped (realurls) return Pragma:no_cache as well as cache
control:private header.