[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 solution for photo database

Thorsten Indra t3lists-2010 at thorstenindra.com
Tue Jan 19 17:39:15 CET 2010

My guess is that with a lot of work, some things can be accomplished using
Typo3, for example by using the EXT exiftool and the perl library used
there.

If you want a future proof approach according to today's metadata standards,
you'll be better off looking here:
http://www.fotoware.com/en/Products/FotoWeb/Overview/

I don't think Typo3 is currently ready to do the heavy lifting you are
looking for. The future roadmap of the dam looks somewhat promising, but
that may be a ways off - I think here you have a case for a more specialized
solution needed as mentioned above.
--
Best Regards,
Thorsten Indra