[TYPO3-english] Hide tabs on certain page type

Maria van der Laan mavala at lycos.nl
Tue Jan 19 17:00:51 CET 2010

Am 19.01.2010, 16:51 Uhr, schrieb Steffen Gebert
<steffen at steffen-gebert.de>:

> Am 19.01.2010, 16:45 Uhr, schrieb Maria van der Laan <mavala at lycos.nl>:
>
>> Am 19.01.2010, 10:56 Uhr, schrieb Sebastian Gebhard
>> <sebastian.gebhard at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> You can disable certain fields of any table with pageTS (page
>>> properties -> field "TSconfig").
>>> Syntax is:
>>> TCEFORM.*table*.*field*.disabled = 1
>>>
>>> So when you want to disable the Metadata Tab you need to disable all
>>> of the fields which are in this tab:
>>>
>>> TCEFORM.pages{
>>>    author.disabled = 1
>>>    author_email.disabled = 1
>>>    abstract.disabled = 1
>>>    keywords.disabled = 1
>>>    description.disabled = 1
>>> }
>>>

>> Isn't it possible to define the shown rtabs in User or usergroup TS
>> config?
>> Any suggestion?
>
> You can set the values also in UserTS, yes.
>
> Steffen

Hey,

you where faster ...
:-D

I did it that way:

   # remove options tab
page.TCEFORM.pages {
   l18n_cfg.disabled = 1
   module.disabled = 1
   content_from_pid.disabled = 1
}

My problem now is, that I want this remove fields to be bound for a
certain page type:

like remove options tab from type 1, remove access tab from page type 4
e.g. ...

regards