[TYPO3-english] cooluri is not working inside subfolder.

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Tue Jan 19 16:39:44 CET 2010

Dear list,

I like to utilize my hosting space with multiple domains. one of these
domain is for typo3 sites. So I have created folders inside
public_html to have individual site. I am using .htaccess to redirect
the domain to its concerned subfolder.  There is a folder called TYPO3
inside which the typo3 installation is located. For typo3 sites I have
the following in .htaccess

` ` `
Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine on

# domain for typo3

RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)domain.in$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/TYPO3/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /TYPO3/$1
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^(www.)domain.in$
RewriteRule ^(/)?$ TYPO3/index.php [L]

` ` `

The .htccess successfully redirects the concerned domain into the
sub-folder (TYPO3) . But the problem is with cooluri. Clicking on any
links always and always goes to the very first page. If I place the
typo3 installation directly at public_html without domain-to-subfolder
redirection it works perfectly well. Could any one suggest me how can I
configure .htaccess so that typo3 runs with cooluri inside a sub-folder
pointed by a domain ?

Thanks