[TYPO3-english] sr_freecap and configurations

Erdal Gök comm at webcan.de
Tue Jan 19 15:34:55 CET 2010

Hi Jeppe,

Am 19.01.2010 13:56, schrieb Jeppe Donslund:
> I use sr_freecap togehter with tipafriend
> Bu the Captcha-image doesn't react on the changes I make.
> I have tried both in Constant Editor and Typoscript Object Browser.
> I have change the maximum of letters from 5 to 4. nothing happens.

I use sr_freecap with wec_discussion, it's very nice.
I managed that it read the characters to the user.

In Constants I wrote:

plugin.tx_srfreecap.accessibleOutput =1
plugin.tx_srfreecap {
  backgroundType = Morphed image blocks
  backgroundBlur = 1
  backgroundMorph = 1
  morphFactor = 0.8
  mergeWithBackground = 0
  salutation = formal
  imageHeight = 80
  textColor = 1
  siteTag = 1
  siteTagDomain = subdomain.yourdomain.com
  accessibleOutputImage = EXT:sr_freecap/res/images/audio.png
  maxWordLength = 5
}

Maybe you have some mismatch because using Editor and Object Browser?

Best regards
Erdal