[TYPO3-english] tt_news: BE editors can´t see asigned categories

Rafael Álvarez rafael.alvarez at ciccartuja.es
Mon Jan 18 22:29:06 CET 2010

> Hi
> In the screenshots you sent me in private, the category field looks filled, because it's height is higher than one row.

exactly. that´s the problem. The category field have some elements and you can add more. When you login as admin you can see them. So is a visual problem with non-admin BE users.

Thanks in advance.
"Hay 10 tipos de personas, las que saben binario y las que no"

Rafael Alvarez Romo
Responsable de tecnologías de la información
Centro de Inv. Científicas Isla de la Cartuja (CSIC-Univ. Sevilla-Junta de Andalucía)
Avda. Americo Vespucio, 49 41092-Sevilla (España)

Skype: Rafael.Alvarez
tel: 954489505