[TYPO3-english] RealURL - Exclude From Speaking URL Option - Am I misunderstanding?

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:45:25 CET 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Dmitry Dulepov
<dmitry.dulepov+t3ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> Typo3 Toolbar -> Clear all caches
>
> Missing path cache here :) I would also clear page cache instead of "all". I
> do not remember what "all" does these days but it is a big source of
> confusion.
> --
> Dmitry Dulepov
> "Trust me, I am a doctor!" (c) Gregory House, M.D.

Hi Dmitry,
Thankyou! I had overlooked the "Id-to-Path Mapping" as a cache because
the other two were obviously named (Encode and Decode Cache) but the
ID-to-Path was not. The presence of dustbin icons should have been a
big clue!  I used the dustbin to delete all, then cleared each TYPO3
cache individually (Rather than using the general "clear all caches")
and everything is now A-OK.

As is almost always the way for me, my problem exists between the
chair and the keyboard :)

Kindest regards,
Denyer
-------