[TYPO3-english] Radom page from treelevel or list

cdn marek.vineta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 14:45:45 CET 2010

Hello,

I would like to put a randomly chosen subpage from treelevel=2, or at least
from a list of subpages on the front page.

The closest I have found up till now is the following script:

temp.randomContent = CONTENT
temp.randomContent {
   table = tt_content
   select {
     uidInList = [1,2,3,4]
     max = 1
     orderBy = rand()
   }
}

The problem with that, is that this gives me randomly chosen content blocks
from the listed pages and not the whole pages randomly chosen from the list.

I would be very thankful for any ideas :)