[TYPO3-english] Delete a Page and all it's subpages

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Mon Jan 18 11:49:23 CET 2010

Hi,

> I'm doing some test, and I need to delete a Page, without deleting each
> subpage..

Your subject says you want to delete a page and all its subpages. What
do you want really to do? What does mean deleting a page without its
subpages. How should subpages still live after that? Without a page to
be "attached" to... From the rest of your message I guess you mean "how
to delete a page and all its subpage, without having to *first* delete
each subpage".

> It's ok to avoid errors on production, but, each time I start TV wizard,
> a lot of pages is created and I don't want it, and is a pain going

You mean sample pages I guess? Then use TV without the wizard...

> through all subpages deleting to erase the "master" page.

If you want to delete a page and all its subpages at once, you may
activate this "granting" in your user settings:

User tools > User settings > Edit & Advanced functions > Recursive delete

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en