[TYPO3-english] no_cache=0

marfola mbaldussi at kidscantravel.com
Sun Jan 17 12:50:55 CET 2010

I’m trying to make typo3 send cache control headers (cache private) for some
of the pages of my typo3 website. I’ve disabled the no_cache flag in each
template of my tree. I've set the config.no_cache = 0 in the main, top most
template. I've set the flag SendCacheHeaders=1 in the main, top most
template.

The unmapped url returns a cache control:private header.
The mapped urls return the following header:
Cache Control: private
Pragma:no cache
Expires: 1981.

I use the realurl plugin.
My extensions aren’t USER_INT.
I’ve run a search on all my extensions and none are set to no_cache=1

Any suggestions. I'm sure I've missed something basic.
Thanks in advance,

Here's my realurl init:

    'init' => array(
      'enableCHashCache' => true,