[TYPO3-english] would you recommend typo3 4.3.1, or is better to remain on 4.2.11?

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Fri Jan 15 18:20:30 CET 2010

W dniu 2010-01-15 12:37, De Contardi Riccardo pisze:
> Greetings and a little question for you all
>

> Basing on your experience, for a production environment, would you
> recommend typo3 4.3.1, or is better to rely on 4.2.11? (maybe more
> reliable?/other?)

I'm using 4.3 @ production from many months (since it was in alpha state
yet) that's true I had to patch and update it few times, however now
it's stable so in matter of stability it's comparable with 4.2.x and
brings few new solutions.

--
Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff
a.k.a. Marek Krawczyk (original)