[TYPO3-english] if.isTrue.numRows and insertData not working?

Henjo Hoeksma hphoeksma at stylence.nl
Fri Jan 15 12:30:33 CET 2010

Hi list,

I have a TS statement that says the following:

50.if.isTrue.numRows {
    			table = tx_flexproducts_faq
    			select {
    				join = tx_flexproducts_products_faq_rel
    				pidInList = {$plugin.tx_flexproducts_pi1.productsPid}
    				where=1=1
    				andWhere (
    					tx_flexproducts_products_faq_rel.faqid = tx_flexproducts_faq.uid AND
    					tx_flexproducts_products_faq_rel.productid IN
({GP:tx_flexproducts_pi1|showUid})
    				)
    				andWhere.insertData = 1
    				selectFields = *
    			}
    		}

When I put a uid instead of {GP:tx_flexproducts_pi1|showUid} everything
works as expected. Putting in the getText data item, it is not being
substituted resulting in a mysql error because the value is empty

The constant is parsed correctly.

Any clue why this is not being parsed?

Typo3 4.2.9

Thanks for your input.