[TYPO3-english] mailformplus email_to (admin) problem

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Thu Jan 14 23:54:06 CET 2010

Hi there

Doesn't that work:

plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.default.email_to = COA
plugin.tx_thmailformplus_pi1.default.email_to {
 10 = TEXT
 10.data = GPvar:contentperson_email_to
 10.wrap = |,
 20 = TEXT
 20.value = mymail at mail.tld
}

What exactly doesn't work? Try displaying the contents of that COA on the page where the form is displayed, then you maybe can see what's wrong.

Lorenz