[TYPO3-english] authentication question

David Arroyo Menendez david.arroyo at bbvaglobalnet.com
Thu Jan 14 16:06:17 CET 2010

In a common way I authenticate using felogin sumitting user and password
with post, but in a special case I need use php functions to authenticate
calling it from a php file. I had thought set cookies sessions and insert a
row in fe_sessions, but would be more easy and clean call a php function
introducing user and pass in the php.