[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch and safe_mode

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Wed Jan 13 15:43:35 CET 2010

Hi Peter,
thank you very much for your reply.

> it seems that the script is running under user nobody(0) while apache is
> running under e.g. www-data(48) or similar. Try to set
> safe_mode_include_dir = /tmp
>
> ; When safe_mode is on, UID/GID checks are bypassed when ; including
> files from this directory and its subdirectories. ; (directory must also
> be in include_path or full path must ; be used when including)

I've tried, but the problem is still there.
Maybe I'm wrong but, as far as I know, safe_mode_include_dir concerns
require/include operations. However, the errors I get refer to a
file_put_contents call inside mnogosearch cli. file_put_contents should
be identical to fopen+fwrite+fclose, so I guess this is quite a different
kind of process.
I'm not a PHP guru, so maybe the above is completely wrong. Any hints?
Thanks again,

Claudio