[TYPO3-english] The new FlashMessages as content element

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:55:42 CET 2010

Hi,

I've got a case where I have to make a status page on some services.
The page is being edited manually as in a normal text content element.
But then I thought of using the new FlashMessages introduced in 4.3,
so the user was able to make a visual presentation of the status.

I wasn't able to find a extension where i could set ex. a CSS class on
a content element and then do the styling of the box/div my self, but
then i thought about creating a extension making a new element type
avaliable (in the "Standard" section of CEs), based on the
FlashMessages (or maybe merge the FlashMessages Class for inclusion if
version is below 4.3?).

Does anyone know of a solution for the problem I've described or got
any "objections" against my thoughts on a solution?

Best regards and (a little late) happy new year :-)

Søren

--
Officially Certified TYPO3 Integrator