[TYPO3-english] conditionnal if / else wrap

Roland Bernier rolandersky at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 17:01:02 CET 2010

Hi,

  I want to do a conditionnal if / else with tt_news

  1) I display the "more" link (data content) only if there is 100 caracters ( that part is working)

  2) else if less than 100 caracters, I want to set data to be empty (no
     "more" link)

  my code :

  subheader_stdWrap {

         append = COA
         append {
                10 = TEXT
                10 {
                   data = register:newsMoreLink
                   wrap = <div class="details">|</div>
                   if {
                      isTrue.field = bodytext
                      isTrue.substring = 100
                      }
                   }

                20 = TEXT
                20 {
                   data =
                   wrap = <div class="details">|</div>
                   if {
                      isTrue.field = bodytext
                      isFalse.substring = 100
                      }
                   }
                }
             }

   thanks for help

   Bob

      Découvrez les styles qui font sensation sur Yahoo! Québec Avatars.
http://cf.avatars.yahoo.com/