[TYPO3-english] tx_openid_assoc_store - causing problems

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jan 12 03:16:03 CET 2010

Hi All

we got stuck on a customer server with one strange problem!

We can't import a simple database. The same database imports on other
servers (tested 3 different ones) perfect, but not on the customers server.

The support wrote us the following, but we doubt that this is the problem.
Did anybody had a similar problem and perhaps solved it?

We are sorry for possible inconvenience, but we failed to restore your =

database again with the same error. We decided to remove problem queries =

from your backup and restored your database without these tables:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tx_openid_assoc_store` (

  `uid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,

  `pid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

  `crdate` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

  `tstamp` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

  `expires` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

  `server_url` varchar(2047) NOT NULL default '',

  `assoc_handle` varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',

  `content` blob,

  PRIMARY KEY  (`uid`),

  KEY `assoc_handle` (`assoc_handle`(8)),

  KEY `expires` (`expires`)

) ENGINE=3DInnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=3Dutf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=3D1 ;

--

-- Dumping data for table `tx_openid_assoc_store`

-- Table structure for table `tx_openid_nonce_store`

--

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tx_openid_nonce_store` (

  `uid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,

  `pid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

  `crdate` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

  `tstamp` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

  `server_url` varchar(2047) NOT NULL default '',

  `salt` char(40) NOT NULL default '',

  PRIMARY KEY  (`uid`),

  UNIQUE KEY `nonce` (`server_url`(255),`tstamp`,`salt`),

  KEY `crdate` (`crdate`)

) ENGINE=3DInnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=3Dutf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=3D1 ;

Please contact you application developer and ask to look into the issue =

with this tables. Problem lines are with server_url column: `server_url` =

varchar( 2047 ) NOT NULL default ''.

As the mentioned tables seem to belong to the typo3 core we are not sure
what to do with it!

Any ideas are welcome - beside changing to a better hoster ;-) . We have
already suggested this as we also have no ssh on this server etc.

Andi