[TYPO3-english] R: Add Google Search to Typo3 4.2.x

De Contardi Riccardo Riccardo.DeContardi at bhuman.it
Mon Jan 11 15:13:30 CET 2010

Hello Phil,

Maybe I did not explained myself properly: the problem is not including the snippet (it can be done in different ways: via TS as you suggest, or using HTML content element...)
My problem is: how, after I've added a search input in every page, could I redirect the FE user to the search page with the results after he/she clicks on the submit search button?

Regards,

Riccardo De Contardi

B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
Tel +39.02 20 23 271 - Fax +39.02 20 240 561