[TYPO3-english] Blog extension + TV

Alfonso Alba García aalbagarcia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 12:44:02 CET 2010

Hi Giuseppe:

We tried both the timtab extension and t3blog and we decided to use t3blog.
You can see it in action here:

http://comunidaddepadres.workandlife.com/blog/index.html

in a site using TV.

As Marcus suggested, it is better to stick to one of them, either timtab or
t3blog, but don't mix them or you will get confused.

One last thing, a few days ago I send a post about T3Blog not working
properly with typo3 4.3. Dimity said an update with bug fixes an support for
4.3 is on its way, but no idea when that will happen.

Regards,

Alfonso.