[TYPO3-english] 4.3 - Alternative page language, strange behavior

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Mon Jan 11 12:22:47 CET 2010

We are having a strange behavior with the alternative page language entries.

Running a 4.3 in two languages: English (default) and French.

When we duplicate a page, we get two overlay entries; the copy of the
right one and a copy of "a random" one from another page.

The deletion of this "undesired" entry results in a deletion of three
other "random" alternative page language entries (plus itself). Such
kind of behaviors are common on any alternative page language deletion
in this setup.

This is all logged into the log entry, this is how we noticed it.

Did anyone experience the same behaviors and/or has a clue about what
the problem might be or how to debug ?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel