[TYPO3-english] tt_news LIST/LATEST linking question

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Sun Jan 10 22:39:39 CET 2010

Hi Doug

I'm sorry, you are right of course. Untested but try using a COA:

plugin.tt_news.genericmarkers {
 data = tx_xmlttnewsimport_xmlunid, title
 newtitle = COA
 newtitle {
  10 = TEXT
  10.field = generic_tx_xmlttnewsimport_xmlunid
  10.wrap = <a href="http://|" target="_blank">
  10.required = 1

  20 = TEXT
  20.field = generic_title