[TYPO3-english] Blog extension + TV

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Sun Jan 10 12:18:31 CET 2010

As I can see, there are a lot of extensions for blogging, but, wich is
a good one to work with TV?

I need to build 2 blogs. One in a root of a domain, and other in a
subdomain (and probably, will have it's own domain too soon). I don't
need a lot of things. Posting, comments, RSS, and multilanguaje, and I
will be the only user who will post.

At the moment, I installed T3Blog, but, opens in other window with
other template, and I want to get my blog integrated with the site I'm
building. Oh, and I can't see my posts o_O

Some guide to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi Ruiz
Blog: http://www.lordzealon.com
Twitter & Skype & GoogleTalk accounts: glpunzi