[TYPO3-english] tt_news LIST/LATEST linking question - p.s.

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Sat Jan 9 10:36:01 CET 2010

By the way: I just forgot that in tt_news 3.0 you can configure the more link via typoscript. See the changes for v3.0 manual for more information:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/tt_news/current/info/?tx_terfe_pi1%5BdownloadFile%5D=doc%252Ftt_news_3.0_changes.sxw&cHash=91de1f37c8

See chapter "Removed the ###MORE### marker from all LIST templates".

Lorenz