[TYPO3-english] Realurl on mnogosearch extension

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Fri Jan 8 14:26:34 CET 2010

Sergio Catalá Gil schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> anyone has a Realurl example for mnogosearch extension urls?
> When I try to search something, an ugly url shows:
> http://localhost/?tx_mnogosearch_pi1[q]=test&tx_mnogosearch_pi1[submit].x=blablabla...
> I've been trying the same was as I do with tt_news extension but I can't
> get it.
> Any help?
> Thanks in advance,
> Sergio

Hi Sergio,

I can offer 2 samples but without this special extension,
but the "real url" is working fine:

sample 1:
http://www.fernsehmuseum.info/die-schnelle-suchseite.html

but the pagebrowser does not work on global installation

sample 2
http://csstest2.rde.net/die-schnellsuche.html

pagebrowser does work on local installation

use "ampex" as search word and check the results

I am looking, why global installation does not work wiht integrated pagebrowser

--

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Gert Redlich