[TYPO3-english] Translation handling and backend language

Sergio Catalá Gil scatala at iti.upv.es
Thu Jan 7 12:51:11 CET 2010

I went to "Translation handling" option on Ext. Manager and I fetched
Spanish and French on the list, saved selection and afterwards, I
updated translation status from the repository.

The translations for some extensions are fetched OK, and even the
be_user can select these languages in its user settings, but nothing
happens when they push the button to save :(

As I understood, I don't have to install translations for these
languages as extensions anymore and I have to follow the process
explained above.