[TYPO3-english] typo3 problem caused by mod_security

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Thu Jan 7 08:21:26 CET 2010

Hello list,

Has anyone using typo3 along with apache mod_security ? I have installed
and activated mod_security in a development server powered by debian
lenny, and got a huge problem in typo3 BE. Specially RTE denies to store
entry as it takes it as mysql injection. More over the cut/copy/paste of
a page responds as "Internal server error". phpmyadmin extension also
face problem. It is possible to stop the mod_security for the typo3
directory but I think let it secure the typo3 with a understanding to
allow typo3 BE working properly.  Is there any rule sets which can allow
typo3 working well with it ?

Thanks

--
জয়দীপ বক্সী