[TYPO3-english] messaging system?

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Jan 6 19:20:32 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm looking for a messaging system between the administrator(s) and the
feusers. The feusers aren't suppose to see each other's posts at all -
so the posts go only admin <-> feuser.

The feusers should also be able to store their posts and preferably also
to make archive folders - sort of like a mailing system. Only the
communication board is only on the server (not to any email box).

I was reading the mm_forum manual, but can't really figure out if the
private mail system in it has these features. Anyone has an idea? Or any
other extension come in mind? If not, I'm really interested to hear your
proposals and offers also programming this kind of extension (please
contact me directly).

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela