[TYPO3-english] icebox probem

Massimiliano Bulgari massimiliano.bulgari at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:54:32 CET 2010

Joey,
if I add these lines in setup.txt the page show me this error:

t3lib_error_Exception

PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 2 passed to
tslib_cObj::substituteMarkerArray() must be an array, null given, called in
/work/lampp/htdocs/disseminationtypo3/web/typo3conf/ext/icebox/inc/class.tx_icebox_renderer.php
on line 87 and defined in
/work/lampp/htdocs/disseminationtypo3/typo3_src-4.3.0/typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php
line 3594

I added the lines like that:

includeLibs {
 tx_icebox_renderer = EXT:icebox/inc/class.tx_icebox_renderer.php
 tx_icefront_renderengine =
EXT:icefront/inc/class.tx_icefront_renderengine.php
 tx_iceflavor = EXT:iceflavor/inc/class.tx_iceflavor.php
}

tt_content.icebox >
tt_content.icebox = COA
tt_content.icebox {