[TYPO3-english] icebox probem

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Tue Jan 5 13:07:25 CET 2010

> All the front-end content is working properly but the icebox content.
> Maybe the problem is in the static template?

I can confirm this as a bug so could you please open a ticket in the bug
tracker?
Since current versions of the icepack extensions are working properly with
4.2.10 it seems to be a problem of IRRE and/or CSS styled content in 4.3.0.
I'm going to check all icepack extensions within the next days so maybe we
can offer a workaround or even a fix for the core soon.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de