[TYPO3-english] t3blog and typo3 4.3

Alfonso Alba García aalbagarcia at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 15:58:41 CET 2010

Hi everybody.

I have a question related to t3blog. First of all, I want to thank Dominic
for this very nice extension. I've been using it for a few months in a
website with TV and was working very well.

However, after upgrading to typo3 4.3, the backend modules are not working
properly. This is what happens:

   - I create a new blog plost.
   - I enter the title and the category.
   - Click on "Create New" in the content section.
   - Enter title and text of my new content.
   - Click save.

After saving, this is what happens:

   - If I edit the post, the content elements are not there (...altough they
   were created, see the next bullet)
   - If I edit the blog page, the blog content elements were actually
   created but they are not linked to the blog post but to the page. They are
   shown in the frontend as regular content elements instead of being linked to
   the blog post.

The only way I have now to create a new record is to copy a previous post,
edit it, append new content elements and delete the copied ones.

I tried to unsinstall the extension and reinstall it but nothing changed. Is
there anybody else with a similar problem?

Regards,

Alfonso.