[TYPO3-english] detecting local or global within extensions - where is the information located

RDE / Redlich gr2 at ipw.net
Mon Jan 4 08:16:10 CET 2010

Hallo from Germany, (my first post in the international list)

I did install mnogosearch "globally" and the integrated pagebrowser does not work
(sample here: http://www.fernsehmuseum.info/die-schnelle-suchseite.html )
then
I did install mnogosearch "locally" and the integrated pagebrowser does work fine.
(sample here: http://csstest2.rde.net/die-schnellsuche.html )

So it seems to be a missing or corrupted variable or constant
within php or setup or constants, which should be fixed.

It seems to be a simple "path" problem between local and global

Where do I have to look for, to fix this (for all others too) ?

For Germans:
there is an extended (German) setup procedure and explanation
for tx_mnogosearch on Suse Linux 11.1 here :
http://software.rde.de/typo3-7-suchmaschinen.html

--

kind regards
Gert Redlich / Germany