[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and /

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Sun Jan 3 12:11:30 CET 2010

Hi,

> Sometimes I have titles like 'Bewerbung / Zulassung'. CoolURI changed the
> title to Bewerbung-Zulassung.html. Perfect! Upgrading from 1.0.16 to 1.0.17
> the title changed 'to Bewerbung-/-Zulassung' and the page can not be found
> anymore. Did I miss something?

there was a trouble with regular expression in 1.0.17. I've just
comitted 1.0.18 fixing it. Unfortunately, this will stay. I though of it
as a feature since "/" is OK character in URLs.

Now I've tested it on my local machine and it doesn't work as expected.

Quick fix for you would be to rename such pages to Bewerbung \ Zulassung
(use \ insted of /).

Regards

--
Jan Bednarik