[TYPO3-english] Pieces of template disappear in T3 4.2.10

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Fri Feb 26 16:38:50 CET 2010

Sorry to bother again with this problem which I already posted some times
ago, but I need an urgent answer.

Let's recap:
On a Typo3 4.2.10 I use

Templavoila 1.3.7
fe_login
sr_feuser_register 2.5.23
tipafriend_plus 0.1.5

Every page has a link to the "tell a friend" page (link made with
tipafriend_plus, via a TS object lib.tellafriend... etc. )

My problem: for unknown reasons, sometimes in my login page (which
contains fe_login AND sr_feuser_register in "Default display mode")
the link "Not a member yet? Click here to register!" disappears. Moreover,
if I go straight to the register page, the register form is
totally absent! (not rendered!)
The only way to get them back is clear caches via BE

I thought that the extension nc_staticfilecache was the guilty one,
but...even disabling it did not help.
Even setting the checkbox "no cache" did not help.
This is the first time that I see this behaviour which seems to happen
randomly...
I suspect some issues between tip-a-friend and sr_feuser_register...do you
have any hints?

Thanks in advance for any help!
Please, this is urgent... one of my customer is becoming quite upset :(

BTW: I use a custom template for sr_feuser_register in a folder under
/fileadmin/ ...is it possible that for some reasons sr_feuser_register
"forgets" the template, so that it becomes empty and is not shown? have
you ever had such a problem or am I misleaded?

BTW2:
My suspects led me to disable the "tell a friend link" for every
"registration-related" page :

[PIDinRootline = 21,22,23,24,25,30]
   lib.tellafriend >
[global]

As far as now I don't know if this solves the issue...