[TYPO3-english] Weird Direct Mail import csv problem

Michael Lykke lykke at hujelauget.dk
Thu Feb 25 23:28:02 CET 2010

Albert van der Veen skrev:
> On 18-2-2010 14:53, Michael Lykke wrote:
>> Hi all
>>
>> I'm getting this error when trying to import users into the tt_address
>> table
>> via Direct Mail:
>>
>> Warning: array_keys() [
>> <http://musikzone.dk/typo3conf/ext/direct_mail/mod3/function.array-keys>
>> function.array-keys]: The first argument should be an array
>>
>> In class.directmail_importer.php
>>
>> The first argument is "$GLOBALS['TCA']['tt_address']['columns']" - as in:
>>
>> array_keys($GLOBALS['TCA']['tt_address']['columns']);
>>

>> It seems that somehow $GLOBALS['TCA']['tt_address']['columns'] has no
>> elements.
>>

> Hi Michael,
>
> Are you using Typo3 4.3? According to Olivier Dobberkau in the
> directmail group, there isn't yet a version of directmail released to
> work with 4.3.
> Am using directmail myself on 4.3 and most of the functions seem to be
> working fine. However, haven't been able to succesfully import csv data
> also. And haven't had time to find out what errors are generated while
> importing...
>
> grtz,
> Albert

Hi Albert

Yes, I am using Typo3 4.3 - and I wasn't aware that Direct Mail wasn't
supported in this version.

I was able to import the csv file by editing the array
$GLOBALS['TCA']['tt_address']['columns'] to $tt_address_columns = (
field1 => field1, field2 => field2, etc...).

When having to choose which field is associated with which column of the
csv-file, the select boxes were empty while having correct values. So I
had to look in the source code to be able to make correct adjustements.
Not the best way to do it, but at least I got it done.

Thanks for letting me know.

Best regards,
Michael