[TYPO3-english] problems with sys_action

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Thu Feb 25 23:20:14 CET 2010

> It should be possible via phpmyadmin. take a look at the sys_action
> record, especially unserialized field t2_data

That came to my mind but after the first quick look at the sys_action
extension, it seemed to me that it breaks the query into parts as they
are in the form.

Now, after the second look, I think it doesn't really so it might be
possible to alter the query with some effort (get it from the database,
unserialize, modify, serialize, insert back).

Tomas Mrozek