[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.3.2 ter upload broken ?

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Tue Feb 23 16:51:29 CET 2010

Am 23.02.2010, 16:45 Uhr, schrieb Christoph Hofmann <qmail at vfc2.eu>:

> Hi all,
>
> when I try to upload an extension to the ter I got the following
> messgage.
>
> Fatal error: SOAP-ERROR: Encoding: object hasn't 'name' property in
> /var/www/typo3_src-4.3.2/typo3/mod/tools/em/class.em_soap.php  on line
> 230

Marcus Krause fixed some problems with failed uploads in TER yesterday (in
TER, not in TYPO3!), which seemed to occur only with PHP 5.3.0

May be this now caused other problems...

I think, he (or Dmitry, who also digged into this problem) will hit this
topic, soon.

But could you try 4.3.1 again, please?

Steffen