[TYPO3-english] OpenID users: did you have login problems?

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Sun Feb 21 14:26:54 CET 2010

Hi,

Am 09.02.2010 11:22, schrieb Dmitry Dulepov:
> Hi guys!

> Did anyone else experience such random login problems when using TYPO3
> OpenID with any server software? Even if you didn't, please, reply to
> this thread and say "all is ok". If you did, please, describe how you
> fought it. This will help me to find out if it is a error in the library
> we use inside TYPO3 or it is a error on the server side.

just wanted to tell that I have no login problems with verisign and
flickr/yahoo with 4.4-dev and PHP 5.2.11.

I do have problems on my local environment with PHP 5.3.1, I get a "Your
login attempt did not succeed" error. I'm not really shure if this is
PHP 5.3 related or something else is wrong on my test system.

Best regards,

Susanne