[TYPO3-english] TSConfig and condition

Ulrich Lorenz PHZ Luzern lorenz.ulrich at phz.ch
Fri Feb 19 19:36:03 CET 2010

Hi there

Open your URL again, go to the next page and read:

"In the “globalString” condition, key “TSFE:” will not work because the TSFE global object only exists in the FE context. The “LIT:” key will not work either as it is used to compare TypoScript constants, which are not available in the BE context."

I'm not aware of a solution without the use of additional extensions. A solution using the Template selector is described here:
http://admirableadmin.de/142/typo3-layout-umschalter

Lorenz