[TYPO3-english] new (english) TYPO3 book available

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Feb 18 11:25:44 CET 2010

Hi,

> I bought and read this book,

Me too.

> For those of you who already know Typo3, in think you can skip the 100 first pages. After that it becomes interesting and gives good hints (especially about indexing services and DAM), but i do not consider it as a must have.

Yes. Well in the first 100 pages there are a few interesting information
but in fact, I find it a bit unfortunate that nearly every book written
on TYPO3 contains information on how to set up a webserver, how to
configure TYPO3, ... As said, there is many useful information even for
this part but cutting it to the half would allow more information on the
most interesting part of the related book.

Anyway, an interesting book with (as said) useful information to step in
using DAM or shipped-with multimedia features of TYPO3.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en