[TYPO3-english] extendedshop

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Feb 17 15:20:13 CET 2010

Den 17.02.2010 07:28, skrev Katja Lampela:
> Hi,
>
> One on my clients wants the extendedshop (Webformat Shop System) as
> online shop system and it is my first installation of this extension,
> TYPO3 4.2.11 and extendedshop 4.0.1.
>
> Now I have problems to get the buying procedure working. The product
> listings and basket are working fine. But when I try to order and give
> my information it always ends with the error "Please ceck once again all
> the required fields" even though I have filled every single field in the
> form.

Have had the same problem. In my case it was the "District" field which
made the problem. Even without the field in
plugin.tx_extendedshop_pi1.requiredFields it was seen as required.

> So, I have questions for you guys who know this extension:
> 1. does this work okay with TYPO3 4.2.11?

Yes!

> 2. does it work without feuser logging in, as an open shop system?

As far as I know,

> 3. is there a way to modify which fields are there in the order
> information form? I know I can modify the required fields with this
> plugin.tx_extendedshop_pi1.requiredFields, but is it possible to modify
> the whole form?

Yes! You could do a lot of modifying through changing the templates for
the shop and the fe_userregister templates.

> Thanks in advanced :)

Regards

Erik Svendsen