[TYPO3-english] Custom extension gets loaded in v4.2.x but not in v4.3.1

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Feb 17 12:28:01 CET 2010

> After doing some reseach, I discovered that the following code does
> not work by default:
>
> tt_content.image.20.1 {
> imageLinkWrap {
> typolink {
> parameter {
> }
> userFunc = tx_roqlightbox_pi1->main
> }
> }
> }
>

> The userFunc isn't called. I've had to manually include the script by
> placing the following snippet inside the static template of my
> extension:
>
> includeLibs.roqlightbox =
> EXT:roq_lightbox/pi1/class.tx_roqlightbox_pi1.php
>
> Can anybody tell me why the behavior described above occurs the way it
> does, and how I can solve this?

You already solved it ;-)

The fact that an extension is installed doesn't necessarily mean, that all
it's classes are automatically included in any TS template, which is IMHO a
good thing, because the admin can decide when and where to include the
stuff, that might be overhead somewhere else.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de