[TYPO3-english] problem with rgslideshow in tt_news single view

jochem nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Tue Feb 16 17:42:47 CET 2010

Hi list,

I'd like to use rgslideshow extension for displaying images in a tt_news
single view. I've managed to get it to work with tt_content elements
almost instantly, but tt_news single view seems rather tedious.

What i want to do is to show the no.2 (and up) of all images belonging
to a news item via the slidshow extension. I can't seem to figure out if
this is possible with this extension, because i cant get it to work with
tt_news. All posts about this issue and the documentation say that
rgslideshow can be used to show a teaser of tt_news images. But they all
seem to go about linking to a single page, which is not what i want.

I simply like rgslideshow to show all images (except first) of a news
item on the single page.

Is this possible, and if so, can anybody give an example of how to
accomplish this?

A quick reply would be much appreciated because the projects deadline is
Friday.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Jochem Nabuurs,