[TYPO3-english] Ywo instance of tt_news on the same page

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Feb 12 21:44:12 CET 2010

Jeppe Donslund skrev:
> I try to put both a SINGLE and a LATEST version of tt_news on the same
> page. But one of them sya No news in this list.
> Is this impossible?
> I have have googled a little but can't fin the right answer.
> I use Templavoila and the plugin should be in two different places.
>
> Any hints?
>
> Best regards
> Jeppe D.

I haven't tried with SINGLE and LATEST, but it possible with SINGLE and
LIST. Search for SINGLE and LIST on same page, I suppose you then find
the necessary code.

There are also some code in the tt_news manual.

You can test if it works with LIST, if not you can use LIST in the same
way as LATEST.

Regards

Erik Svendsen