[TYPO3-english] sr_feuserregister problem

Rens Admiraal renst3 at e-rank.nl
Fri Feb 12 16:28:42 CET 2010

Hi David,

Yes, I inserted the fe_login plugin above sr_feuserregister. This one is
displayed. Even the header of the content element is shown.
I use Templavoila, and TYPO3 4.3.1 / newest sr_feuserregister (but have
tested with different T3/ext. versions)

The exact output of the element is:
<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:6/list [begin] -->
		<a id="c6"></a>
		<!--  Header: [begin] -->
csc-header-n2"><h1>Register</h1></div>
		<!--  Header: [end] -->

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->

		<!--  Plugin inserted: [end] -->

	<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:6/list [end] -->

I have even tried to add a die() call to the main method of the plugin, but
this doesn't have any result. So I think I've a misconfiguration
somewhere...